- 2010-2015: Ph.D., Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures, National Taiwan University
- 2005-2009: MA; Department of English, National Taiwan Normal University
- 1996-2000: MA; Graduate Institute of Translation and Interpretation, National Taiwan Normal University
- 1999: Exchange Program on Comparative Literature, Leiden University, NL. (supervisor: Professor Lloyd Haft; project: Between the Decadents and Zhulingqixian/竹林七賢)
- 1989-1993: BA; Department of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Sun Yat-sen University
- 2018 (Aug.)-present: Director of the Center of Teaching Chinese as a Second Language (CTC), Shih-Hsin University (世新大學華語文教學中心主任)
- 2014 (Sept.)-2015(June): English Department (Oral Training), National Taiwan University
- 2012 (Sept.)-present: English Department (English & American Lit.), National Chengchi University
- 2012 (Summer): International Academic Competence Workshop: Academic Writing, NTNU.
- 2011 (Sept.)-2012 (June) : English Department (English Composition), National Taiwan Normal University
- 2011(Sept.)-2015(June): Department of Applied Foreign Languages (English & American Lit. I; Introduction to Literature), Tatung University
- 2010(Sept.)-present: English Instructor of Shih Hsin University (Selected Readings of English Lit.; Reading Strategy)
- 2010(June)-2015(June): English Instructor of Taipei Medical University (Selected Readings of English Lit; English Reading)
- 2009-2011: Instructor of the English Training Center at NTNU (師大英語文教學中心) (Basic Conversation; Intermediate Writing)
- 2005-2009: Assistant to Professor Su Tsi-Chung on National Science Council projects
- 1997-2011: Instructor of the English Department, Christian Chung-Deh College (English Lit.; Intro to LIt.; Etymology; Mythology; Biblical Lit.)
- 1996-1998: English Conversation Teacher at China Youth Service Association
- 1997-1998: Intern Editor at Government Information Office, R.O.C. Yearbook compilation (Sections: culture and religion)
- 1994-1995: Interpreter Lieutenant of the A.H.O.H. (Attack Helicopters and Observation Helicopters) Purchase Project with Michael Douglas Texas Subsidiary
- 2015: MOST Subsidy Program for Starting Assistant Professorship /科技部補助大專校院延攬特殊優秀人才措施獎勵
- 2013: (Autumn) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University (English Literature; Conversation)
- 2013: (Spring) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University (English Literature; English Reading, English Conversation)
- 2012: (Autumn) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University (English Literature; English Reading)
- 2012: (Spring) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University (English Literature; English Reading)
- 2011: (Autumn) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University
- 2011: (Spring) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University
- 2010: (Autumn) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University
- 2010: (Spring) Excellence in Teaching, Taipei Medical University
- 2008: Literary Award of the Department of English at NTNU (師大英語系文學獎學金第一名)
- 2008: Yang Ching-mai Scholarship (楊景邁教授學術研究獎學金)
- 2006: Scholarship of the Department of English at NTNU (師大英語系優秀學生獎學金)
- 1999: Sinological Research Subsidy, Leiden University (萊頓大學漢學獎助金)
- 博士學位論文名稱:Food Poetics in Modern Poetry: Stevens, Williams, and Lee
- The Gift Theory of the Biblical Salomé (文學)
- The Faint Flash of a Fickle Fate: Rediscovering Dowson Through Translation of His Verses (翻譯)
- 2018: "You Are What You Eat: The Rituality of Fisher’s Culinary Literature " (〈人食合一：費雪飲食文學的儀式性〉), under review for Review of English and American Literature (REAL), Vol.32 (《英美文學評論》第三十二期；審查中).
- 2018: "Philosophical Fetishism: Steampunk" (〈哲學式戀物：蒸氣龐克〉), published in EALA, Issue 3, December 31, 2017. 26-28. (《英美文學第三期電子報》2018)
- 2017: "Obliquity and Velocity" (〈曲勝於直，瞬勝於實〉), published in EALA Issue 2, July 20, 2017. 14-15. (《英美文學第二期電子報》2017)
- 2016: "The Deadpool Subversion vs the Superhero Conventions , " (超級不英雄?〈從《死侍》看圖文小說的英雄傳統〉), published in CLAROC Number 16. March 2016. (《中華民國比較文學學會第16期電子報》)
- 2015: "From Mediality/Materiality to Photographic Medi-Materiality, " (〈從媒介與物質之分到攝影的媒物共性〉), published in CLAROC Number 15. December 2015. (《中華民國比較文學學會第15期電子報》)
- 2015: "Life Is a Bitter Aspic: The Translation of Food into Poetics in Wallace Stevens' Poems," (〈「人生是一道苦苦的冷盤」：史蒂文生的現代詩與食物詩學的演繹〉published in Cross-cultural Studies Volume 2, Number 1. March 2015. 《文化越界》第二卷 第一期) THCI CORE
- 2014: Food Poetics in Modern Poetry: Stevens, Williams, and Lee (外文所博論：現代詩中的食物詩學：史蒂文斯、威廉斯、李立揚)
- 2013: Trans. "A Glimpse at the Development of the Environmental Documentary in Taiwan" (by Tsung-lung Tsai, Li-ping Yu, and Chin-yuan Ke) published in Concentric: Literary and Cultural Studies Volume 39, Number 1, March 2013. A&HCI
- 2012: "The Gift in Between: The Bataillean Gift that Defies Dichotomy and its Functions in the Biblical Salomé" (〈交界的禮物〉) published in Cross-cultural Studies Volume 1, Number 7. March 2012. (《文化越界》第一卷 第七期) THCI CORE
- 2011: Book chapter: "A Constraining Mirror: the Subjective Camera in Philippe Harel’sLa Femme Deféndue" published in (In)Sight: Visual Culture and Aesthetics (禁忌的觀看--侷限的觀看：以拉岡式的第一人稱運鏡談《禁忌的女人》in 《洞見：視覺文化與美學》) (馮品佳、趙順良主編.《洞見：視覺文化與美學》. 台北：書林，2011. 02.)
- 2010: “Days Past Uncounted and Uncalendared: Gothic Traces in The Road” in 2010 International Graduate Student Conference on Literary and Cultural Studies (第三屆文學與文化研究國際研究生研討會論文集, 2010)
- 2009: Master thesis: The Gift Theory of the Biblical Salomé (英語所碩論：聖經莎樂美的禮物經濟)
- 2009: “Home, Sweet Home: The Housebound Phenomenon as a Modern Resistance” in 2009 International Graduate Student Conference on Literary and Cultural Studies (第二屆文學與文化研究國際研究生研討會論文集, 2009)
- 2007: “Something Queer in the Rear: A Rereading of The Shipman’s Tale” published in Review of English and American Literature (REAL), Vol.11 (translated into Chinese and published as: 英美文學評論-第十一期: 慾／「益」結金蘭：〈水手的故事〉中起源於男色的資金流動) THCI CORE
- 2000: Master thesis: The Faint Flash of a Fickle Fate: Rediscovering Dowson Through Translation of His Verses (翻譯所碩論：顛沛中，微光閃爍：道森詩作中譯)
- 2018: "Picturesque Discourse & Discursive Picture: Ekphrastic Narratives from "Musée des Beaux Arts" to Shinya Shokudō (〈看圖說話→說話看圖：從〈美術館〉到《深夜食堂》的圖像敘事〉), to be presented at the 26th EALA Conference (第26屆英美文學學術研討會) on October 27, 2018.
- 2018: "The Post-Digital Steampunk: To Type, to Write, and the Typewriting in Uncommon Type" (〈後數位的蒸氣龐克：《非常書寫》的打字機書寫〉), presented at the 40th CLAROC Conference (第40屆全國比較文學會議) on May 26, 2018.
- 2017: "The Stationed Sheriff and the Wandering Killer: Domopolitcs in No Country for Old Men" (〈不動的警長，流動的殺手：《險路》中一方鎮守與四處為家的歸宿政治〉), presented at the 25th EALA Conference (第25屆英美文學學術研討會) on October 24, 2017.
- 2017: "You Are What You Eat: The Rituality of Fisher’s Culinary Literature " (〈人食合一：費雪飲食文學的儀式性〉), presented at the 39th CLAROC Conference (第39屆全國比較文學會議) on May 20, 2017.
- 2016: "Tattooed Bodies & Literary Corpus: Tattoo Narrative in Blindspot" (〈紋身．文身:《盲點》的紋身敘事〉), presented at the 38th CLAROC Conference (第38屆全國比較文學會議) on May 21, 2016.
- 2015: "Man Proposes, Object Disposes: Artifacts and Material Agency in Warehouse 13" (〈體的失能，物的可能：《十三號倉庫》的文物與物質施為能力〉), accepted for the 37th CLAROC Conference (第37屆全國比較文學會議). (May 23, 2015)
- 2014: "The Intended Food, the Extended Mind: The Memory Prodcution of Food in Modern Poetry," presented at Envisioning "Things": An International Conference on Material Culture at NSYSU (「以物觀物：臺灣、東亞與世界的互文脈絡」國際研討會) on Oct. 17-18, 2014.
- 2014: "Life Is a Bitter Aspic: The Translation of Food into Poetics in Wallace Stevens' Poems," presented at the Fifth Translation and Trans-cultural Conference at N.C.C.U. (第五屆翻譯與跨文化國際學術研討會) on Nov. 15, 2014.
- 2014: "Distancing and Channeling: Food Agency and the Memory Machine, " accepted for 7th International Deleuze Studies Conference: Models, Machines and Memories. Department of Interior Design, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey. (July 14-16, 2014)
- 2014: "The Deleuzean Plums: Food Affect in W. C. Williams’ Poetics, " accepted for Conference on Deleuze’s Cultural Encounters With the New Humanities. Department of English and the Technoscience Culture and Research Centre, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Hong Kong. (June 9-12, 2014)
- 2014："Shinya Shokudō, a Deleuzean Shokudō: The Nodal Point of Time and Space and the Memory in Food, " accepted for The 2nd International Deleuze Studies in Asia Conference. Toyonaka Campus, Osaka University, Japan. (June 6-8, 2014)
- 2013: "Food Poetics and the Asian-American Memory: Li-Young Lee"("食餘．時餘：李立揚（Li-Young Lee）的食物詩學與亞美記憶"), presented at the 36th CLAROC Conference (第36屆全國比較文學會議) on May 17, 2014.
- 2012: "Pain Is Human": the Suffering Discourse of Modern Poetry in Wallace Stevens' "Esthetique du Mal," presented at "Health and Illness in Culture" International Conference on December 21, 2012.
- 2012: "The Readable Body and the Retrievable God'" ("神的檔案,人的讀取"), presented at the 35th CLAROC Conference (第35屆全國比較文學會議) on May 5, 2012.
- 2011: "The Gift in Between," presented at the Third Translation and Trans-cultural Conference at N.C.C.U. (第三屆翻譯與跨文化國際學術研討會) on Nov. 12, 2011.
- 2010: “The Gift of Love” (translated into Chinese as “愛的禮物”), presented at the 33rd CLAROC Conference (第33屆全國比較文學會議) on May 22nd, 2010.
- 2010: “Days Past Uncounted and Uncalendared: Gothic Traces in The Road,” presented at the Third NCTU Graduate Conference on April 30th, 2010.
- 2009: “Home, Sweet Home: The Housebound Phenomenon as a Modern Resistance,” presented at the Second NCTU Graduate Conference on June 5th, 2009.
- 2009: assigned respondent at the Fourth Conference of the NTU Shakespeare Forum (第四屆莎士比亞論壇)
- 2000: “A Talk on the Poetic Translation of Ernest Christopher Dowson”, a seminar talk delivered at the Graduate Institute of Interpretation and Translation
- 2018(Aug.)-2019(Jul.): The Aegis and the Migrant Mother: Ekphrastic Strategies of Photographic Narrative (《盾牌上的梅杜莎與《移工媽媽》：影像敘事的圖說策略》) MOST 107-2410-H-128-008
- 2017 (Aug.)-2018(Jul.): Food Narratology: Food Discourse as Ritual, Political, Traumatic-Therapeutic, and Local-Colored Narratives in Contemporary Literature(《飲食敘事學: 當代文學中的儀式性、政治、癒創、及鄉情之飲食敘事》) P10617
- 2016 (Aug.)-2017(Jul.): Food Rhetoric: Food Writing and Food Narrative of M. F. K. Fisher (《飲食修辭學: 費雪的飲食書寫與飲食敘事》) MOST 105-2410-H-128-027